SUBSIDIES FOR SELF-EMPLOYED AND ECONOMICALLY AFFECTED TOURISM OF THE TOURIST SECTOR OF CATALONIA
a. Qualified tourist guides of Catalonia.
b. Owners of tourist accommodation establishments: hotel establishments, tourist apartments, campsites and rural tourism establishments.
c. Operators of tourist housing.
d. Travel agencies.
e. Establishments and activities of tourist interest: people or companies that contribute to the dynamisation and promotion of tourism and favor stays in the territory, enriching the experience of the visitors to whom the proposals are mainly addressed. For the purposes of these rules, the following activities are understood to be included:
- Congresses and meeting tourism.
- Guided, cultural routes, outings of knowledge of the
heritage and the natural environment and excursions.
- Wine tourism.
- Aquatic and nautical activities.
- Activities developed in nature parks,
aquatic and themed
- Catering establishments.
- Youth accommodation governed by the sectorial regulations defined in Chapter VI of Title III of Law 13/2002, of 21 June, on Tourism in Catalonia.
- Homeowners for tourist use.
- Motorhome enclosures and reception areas.
- Mountain refuges and the like not registered in the Tourism Register of Catalonia.
- Consultants and tourism consultancy companies.
- Advertising companies.
- Language academies, training centers, and the organizers of school courses, sports stays or studies abroad, or translation or interpretation activities.
- Recreation centers, games, leisure and shows.
- Rental companies for all types of vehicles or mobility modalities (cars, motorbikes, motorhomes, scooters, horses ...).
- Organizers of private non-tourist events.
- Gyms, sports schools and equipment rental activities (skiing, paddle, surfing, tennis).
- Collectives, associations and guilds
The grant will consist of a single contribution per beneficiary.
-The qualified tourist guides of Catalonia will receive the amount of 1,000.00 euros.
-The rest of the beneficiary groups will receive the following amounts:
- Self-employed and companies with an average of up to 5 workers: 2,500.00 euros.
- Companies with an average of between 6 and 49 employees: 5,000.00 euros.
- Companies with an average of more than 50 workers: 10,000.00 euros.
The standard application form is available in the Procedures section of the Generalitat de Catalunya website (http://tramits.gencat.cat) and on the corporate processing portal
Canal Empresa (http://canalempresa.gencat.cat).