Law 14/2013, of September 27, on support for entrepreneurs and their internationalization establishes the possibility of obtaining a residence permit in Spain for foreigners who make an investment in the country.
What type of authorization or visa does this category imply?
- Residence visa to reside at least one year.
- Residence authorization of two years that may be renewed:
If the investment made is maintained and
If you have made at least one visit to Spain during the period of residence.
- To apply for the initial residence authorization, you must hold an investor visa.
* Who can request it?
- Those investors who make a significant investment in Spain:
Real estate assets, that is, buying homes or premises (€ 500,000)
Shares or bank deposits (€ 1 million)
Public debt (€ 2 million)
- Business projects in Spain considered of general interest.
* Where should you go to apply?
- The visa will be processed at the Consulate of Spain in the country of origin or residence.
- The residence authorization will be processed in the Large Companies-Strategic Collectives Unit.
WE PROCESS YOU!