GENERAL AID FOR HOUSEHOLD RENTALS WITH SITUATION OF SURVIVED VULNERABILITY (COVID-19)
- The aid can be granted for a maximum amount of six months of the rental income, from April to September 2020.
- For those contracts in which the rental income is less than € 900.
- That the holder or any member of the family unit is in a situation of
vulnerability occurred economically by the Covid-19.
- The maximum amounts of aid, depending on the location of the home, are as follows:
Barcelona city: 750 euros per month (maximum 4,500 €)
Demarcation of Barcelona: 750 euros per month (maximum 4,500 €)
Demarcation of Girona: 500 euros per month (maximum 3,000 €)
Demarcation of Tarragona: 500 euros per month (maximum 3,000 €)
Demarcation of Lleida: 450 euros per month (maximum 2,700 €)
Demarcation of Terres de l'Ebre: 350 euros per month (maximum 2,100 €)
- can apply from May 19 to September 30, preferably through electronic means on the website of the Generalitat de Catalunya